Whenever anyone at work has a Microsoft Office question, they usually come to me for help. I am not an expert by any means, but usually their questions are pretty simple. Last week, my boss emailed me a long text email, then came to my desk and asked me if I could print just one section of the email with bullets added. I responded, "Ya, just give me a second." He was watching over my shoulder as I opened the email, highlighted the section he wanted, moved to a new Word document, and pressed Ctrl + V to paste. Because I had just highlighted the desired list, and had forgotten to "Copy" it, when I pressed paste, the computer pasted on the empty Word document the last thing I had copied, which, ironically enough was simply:
Sunday, July 5, 2009
Just say NO
NO
My boss had been watching what I had done, but hadn't really been able to follow, no doubt thought the computer was trying to tell him something. We both had a good laugh about my computer's attitude.
Posted by Kelli at 7:28 PM