I am going to do a series of posts here, we'll see how far I make it. My parents flew into New York during my sister's spring break, and we decided to drive up and meet them. We invited Neal's parents on the weekend getaway, and they decided join us. We left 6:00 Saturday morning and got home Sunday night. One of our stops was Niagara Falls. If I ever made a list, this would have been on my "Top 100," so I was quite thrilled to see the falls. Unfortunately, there was still ice at the bottom of the falls, so we couldn't ride the "Maid of the Mist," but we were lucky enough to get a rainbow. I am not a photographer, but when you have such a beautiful place to work with, even bad pictures are still beautiful.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Niagara Falls
Posted by Kelli at 5:05 PM