I love finding discounts and freebies too much. Some might almost consider it an obsession. Nothing makes me grumpier than paying full price. I dedicated my old email for junk emails that I plan on checking just enough to get my birthday coupons and other freebies I can’t do without. I turned 24 on this Tuesday (the 24th—Golden Birthday).
Below is a list of 24 freebies (or coupons) that I received for my birthday:
1. Spaghetti Warehouse- Free entree AND sundae (no purchase necessary)
2. Mad Mex – Free burrito coupon (no purchase necessary)
3. Noodles & Co - Free entree (no purchase necessary)
4. Panera - Free pastry or sweet (no purchase necessary)
5. Sonic – Free medium tator tots (no purchase necessary)
6. The Pita Pit - Free pita (no purchase necessary)
7. Bucca di Beppo-Free appetizer (no purchase necessary)
8. CVS Pharmacy- $3 off (no minimum purchase)
9. DSW – $5 off coupon (no minimum purchase)
10. Polo Ralph Lauren in Tanger Outlets- $15 off (no minimum purchase--doesn't expire until 2/2012!)
11. Tanger Outlets - $10 off any store in mall (no minimum purchase)
12. Shabby Apple - $10 off purchase
13. Bravo- Buy one entrée, get one free
14. Carabba’s – Buy one entree, get one free
15. Dairy Queen – Buy one get one free Blizzard
16. Cold Stone – Buy one, get one free
17. Wendys - $1 off combo meal
18. Arbys- Free 12 oz shake (with any purchase)
19. Applebees - Free dessert w/ entree
20. Logans Roadhouse- Free Nutter Butter Fudgeslide with any entree
21. Chili's- Free brownie sundae (with entree)
22. Texas Roadhouse - Free appetizer with purchase of entree
23. O'Charleys - $5 off $20 purchase
24. The Melting Pot-Free chocolate fondue when you buy 2 entrees and a cheese fondue (LAME-O)
Hoaxes (were supposed to send me a coupon—but it never came)
Papa Murphy’s- Free container of cookie dough
MCL Catering– Free cookie (no purchase necessary)
So, I had a great birthday. No seriously, these coupons (along with everyone else who was nice to me) made my day. I haven’t redeemed them all yet. Let's face it-- I won’t redeem them all—-that would be a lot of eating out, but it was still fun. I think half of the people reading this email now are thinking “What a waste of time and email space,” and the other half are signing themselves up with their junk emails too.
Sunday, May 29, 2011
Obsession
Posted by Kelli at 6:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ha! my old email is just for my free stuff! you are awesome kelli! i'm glad you had a great birthday
you are my hero!
YIPPEE you posted it!!!!!!!!! I am soooooooooo excited to try this out next year on my birthday:) Also I just realized my golden birthday was when I turned 24 too!!!
Glad I got to celebrate part of it with you:)
Post a Comment